We’ve been dying of the cold snap we’ve been having out here in So Cal. I think this might be the forecast for this weekend.
I know you’re dying for some good reading as I’ve been slightly MIA these days so why don’t you check out these brilliancies:
1) Oh Coke, you’ve done it again! Just one more reason its ALWAYS Coke and never Pepsi. This new commercial captures the ups and downs of early parenthood in a surprisingly realistic way. I love the part at the end where she has her second pregnancy test. That’s basically the way it went down with us, “Oh no…oh yay!”
3) I am love love loving the Camp Patton blog. Love her writing, love her family, love Grace, the author. Yes I am blog stalking you! So real and authentic, so sarcastic and funny. Makes me feel like I’m not alone in my survival mode with 2 littles under 2. Especially love this post on surviving 2 under 2 and this one on surviving 3 under 3. AND she’ pregnant with number 4! Talk about SUPERMOM!
4) This post on hanging in there during the little years. Don’t read in a public place. Ready the tissues.
5) This video made me and all these other moms cry. In a good way.
6) And now for some holiday cheer. Love the Piano Guys!
7) More holiday cheer. You’ve probably already seen the Little Drummer Boy video by Pentatonix as it was going around Facebook but have you seen this video of them singing The Carol of the Bells? Ahhhh-mazing! Kind of reminds me of this version of The Cup Song.
8) The 21 Day Sugar Detox book. Informational, short, and fun to read. I plan to start this plan…tomorrow.
10) And finally, you think YOU live in cold weather? Jimmy Kimmel reminds us that Southern Californians are really the ones suffering through winter.